Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Children of Incarcerated Parents National Conference is driven by the need to support, not only children and families personally impacted by incarceration but also professionals from the following areas:
Partner with the Center for Child Well-Being to help us in leading the future by partnering with young people for change to help increase advocacy and improve services.
Why Sponsor CIP 2023?
Play a key role in bringing innovative ideas and resources to the forefront of this hidden issue.
- Align your brand with an organization committed to improving the delivery of human services on a local and national scale.
- Share information about your efforts with over 500 local community, national and international conference attendees.
- Build relationships within a community dedicated to serving those affected by incarceration.
- Demonstrate your organization’s support for advancing the well-being of children.
- Reach a broad audience through branded impressions via our social platforms, website, as well as branded materials at the conference.
Sponsorship Tier packages start at $1,000, and additional single-item sponsorship opportunities such as scholarships are also available.
Virtual Exhibition space is $800
Nonprofit rate is $300
Contact email@example.com for more information regarding virtual exhibits.
Thank you for your interest. We are looking forward to seeing you at the 5th Annual Children of Incarcerated Parents National Conference.
For information on sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.