Impact Instruction, the education and training arm of the Center, promotes child well-being by developing custom training for human service, court and child welfare professionals and the communities they serve.
What We Do
- Needs Assessment – Figuring out your organization’s education and training needs.
- Instructional Design – Building customized, engaging curricula for multidisciplinary audiences.
- Quality Content – Working with top subject matter experts, including academic scholars and experienced professionals.
- Online, In-Person & Hybrid Formats – Delivering content in the format that makes the most sense for your organization.
- Learning Management System (LMS) – Hosting your online training, including registration, content delivery, progress tracking, and certification.
- Training Evaluation – Assessing training impact and organizational change.
Need to train your employees? community members? board members? constituents? Impact Instruction works with you to develop training that is tailored for your audience.
Free online module for mentors of youth in foster care.
Topic: helping with the transition to adulthood
Learn more about Empower
Free online modules for parents and providers.
Topic: encouraging language development in babies and toddlers
Learn more about Smart Talk
Comprehensive training for Department of Child Safety (DCS) staff.
Topic: Using the new case management and service delivery softwareLearn more about Guardian